Your Healthy Self

, , No Comments
Woman Bathing Her Feet in a Brook
Camille Pissarro
1984/1985
The Art Institute of Chicago


The time has come for me to return to my blog and to return to the Virginia Summer Institute for Addiction Studies in Williamsburg this coming week - July 13-15, 2015 - http://www.vsias.org/. I am very fond of this conference. I have learned a great deal there and have been invited to present several times. I will be presenting at VSIAS this Tuesday, July 14th.

My session is entitled, "Your Healthy Self: Skills for Working with Codependent Behaviors." The presentation is a new one, and the theme of the conference invited us to use technology in our work.

This invitation prompted me to create a power point book on this topic of codependency. It reminds me of the board books we enjoyed as children. The exciting news for me is that it is available to you and anyone here on my website. It takes about 30 minutes to read, and as I add, years to work. It is under the Downloads tab which is a new feature on my website. I want to be able to share more of my presentations with you.

So check out my downloads. There are four of them now. I will be adding more from work I have done over the past 10 years. I am glad to pass them out into the world and stimulate conversation and growth on this important topic: Your Healthy Self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment